I cried today.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CandleLight, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

It helped a bit to cry today. Sometimes it's very hard to be able to cry, or to allow myself to be vulnerable enough to do so.

Today was hard, too. But glad I got some of it out.

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey CandleLight, how are you doing. I'm glad you could cry, it does help get some of the emotions out.

CandleLight likes this.
  3. Brian777

I wish I could cry, but I haven't been able to since I lost my dog in 2008. That broke my heart.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am sorry to hear you had a hard day. I hope things get better for you soon. I think it's always better to let out emotions than keep them in. Even just letting out a bit of them can help.

CandleLight likes this.
  5. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Brian, I am so sorry for your loss. How awful. Is there a way you may be able to explore those deep feelings, like through journaling or therapy? Processing your trauma may allow you to eventually feel more, again.

Losing a beloved animal is so hard.

6. Brian777

Thanks Candlelight, I'm fine now and have since adopted another German Shepherd. I love animals so much, they're teaching my unconditional love :) I hope you're feeling better today.

CandleLight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.