I curse the day

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Cortez, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I hate daytime. I always feel worse during the daytime hours, more depressed, suicidal thoughts, beating myself up, and of course the loneliness. But once night settles in I almost always at least feel a little better. For a long time I'd stay up all night, go to sleep around 5 or 6am then wake up around 1 or 2pm. I don't know what it is about the daytime that makes me feel so bad. When I'm having a bad day, I usually say to myself "ok, I survived another day, now I can sleep peacefully". That's one good thing of when I was in school during the day or when I was working, it would kill time during the day so I wouldn't have to deal with it, I'd get home and it already be approaching late afternoon/evening. I curse the day! lol I can also say the same about Spring and Summer months as well, not a fan, fuck those months. Give me Fall and Winter.

Can anybody else relate?

2. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean...but I only like fall/winter when I'm somewhere that the temp doesn't fall below 60 degrees F. I hate the cold.

To get through the day I'm at work 10-12 hours and then I hit the gym for at least another 1.5 to 2 hours. That usually burns up all the sunlight. On the rare day that I don't work in the office or at home then I tend to drink too much and take something to make me fall asleep until nightfall. Not exactly a healthy way to deal with it. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.