I cut myself today...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Dave_N, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I was walking in my laundry room and I didn't see the dustpan on the ground, so I stepped on it and cut one of my toes. I slit it open pretty good too and it hurt like hell, when I put hand-sanitizer on it do disinfect it. After I put a bandage on it, I thought about all the people who do this to themselves everyday. I pray that you guys can resist the urge to harm yourselves. :hug:
  2. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug:s you to. It's hard but the urges can be fought off.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hugs for everyone. :hug:
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dave had you been sweeping the floors and using the dustpan instead of slacking off it would never of happened!!! (lol). Sorry hun, just in one of those moods! But I'm glad that you had the chance to think about what it must be like for those of us that SH. Dont know about others but me it can be just like the accident you had. Sometimes things get so bad I SH before I realize that I did, sorta like stepping on the dustpan. Didnt really mean to do it, but it happened. Thanks for the hugs, everyone can use those once and a while!!
  7. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Aww :hug:
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

My toe is getting better but I can still see the slit in it where the dustpan cut it. It was a plastic dust pan too, but it has jagged edges. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.