I cut myself very deep, I want to leave

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MedievalArt, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MedievalArt

MedievalArt New Member

Nothing happened, it bleed for a while but that's it. I want to cut myself again, I want to bleed out, I want to see the pool of blood on the floor.
    I'm desperate. I dont know what to do anymore.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Can you call someone for help?

I am seriously worried about you. Cutting is a nasty habit I know and can be very fucking lethal.....I am here if you need to talk..i have been through some shit in my life and chances are I can relate.

Please listen to me very carefully.

IF YOU ARE IN DANGER GET HELP...I BEG OF YOU.

if you are safe please know that you have found the most amazing place ever! You will find understanding and support like you have never had....please if you are safe keep posting as we here care..

You have found us and that means there is hope..

Please let me know how you are doing ...I am expected for dinner but am not leaving till I know you are safe..

Bambi

I really care

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome.
    Feel like talking about whats making you feel this way? :hug:

4. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Some people on here are actively self harming and can relate. I used to but somehow was able to stop. I hope you can find some support here while you're seeking professional help.

5. MedievalArt

MedievalArt New Member

Thanks to all

But I honestly dont know where to turn right now. I was partially hospitalized for ten days. My parents do not understand and I have no friends who I can talk to. I tried to kill myself last night but I was not able to cut deep enough.
    It did not bleed enough.

I'm going insane in my own room

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

wow am I glad to see you back..

Stick around with us and you will find that you can totally talk to us about anything and we not only don't get scared off we understand and relate. You are among a special type of friend now so keep posting and hanging with us.

Can I ask are you getting any professional help? sounds like it maybe hard to ask for it given your situation...

well keep writing as we are here for you and thanks for letting us know how you are I was so worried last night I waited and waited for you as long as I could so am glad you are okay...

hope to get to know you better, Bambi

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are all here for you

8. MedievalArt

MedievalArt New Member

Yeah, I am getting professional help. Hell I was hospitalized (partially) for 10 days and all I do is get worst

9. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

hey! don't do that again next time. you deserve a life. good for you you don't get to faint every time you see blood. anyway, it's still not good to cut yourself. a lot of people need you. believe me! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.