I deserve Euthenasia

Status
Not open for further replies.

shub11

Banned Member
I feel that I deserve Euthanasia but the same is not allowed in my country , what shall I do ?

should I try to go to Afganistan/Iraq/Pakistan and killed by terroist ?

Or is Ruthenasia allowed in some countries ?

Euthanasia is for people in pain and dying. What pain do you feel? I will tell you about the war option scene I was over there at 11-13 years old. Not many die.... only people I cared about I guess. My parents were killed in a IED the day I arrived. My best middle Easter friend bleed out in my arms at the hands of these so called terrorists. You would never get into the army without passing a psych eval. It would hurt over there, I have seen the strongest men curl into balls as I hugged them and sob like they were 3. I wasn't ever the same after I came back to the states.

Euthanasia is band unless you are phisically ill and dying pratically everywere. But I hope that you make it. I know it seemes hard but you can.I want you to know the pain is what makes you stronger, and if you think no one cares I care. I really doI want to give you a hug and tell you it will be better,:hugtackles:

كنت أعتقد في (I believe in you) Emma

shub11

Banned Member
Why do people think that pain can only be physical or visible . I am mentally ill (rather terminally ill ) , handicapped (no well equipped to survive this world) ... So why should I be denied my right to die ... Hope u understand me ....( I am spineless , useless , mindless , hopeless person lacking i any talent and self confidence ... mind you I am writing this in perfect mental state with no personality issue or inferiority complex or self image issues for that matter....)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I, too, felt that trekkiegirl's post implied that all pain comes in physical form. And although I believe that the thread starter should not give up on trying to getting better, I also sympathize with how he/she feels. So being that this, after all, is SF, one shouldn't forget that people on this forum are sensitive and easily offended. A simple misstatement or improperly chosen word/phrase might make someone feel bad.

Shub11, what mental illnesses do you suffer from, and what methods have you tried so far to get yourself help?

shub11

Banned Member
I suffer from depression which has no cure I'm
in medical science, it's only cure is love and money both of which I know I will never ever get so this decease is not cureable in my case.
Hence I feel I deserve euthenasia

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
You are naive to think that love and money can only bring happiness. Yes, depression can be debilitating but it is curable. The only reason euthanasia is allowed in some countries to help those in physical pain is because they are assessed as being "in their right mind" so to speak and are rational. Those who suffer with mental health issues are not rational or in their right mind so to speak and would probably think differently if they were mentally well. People with terminal physical illness will only get worse and will inevitably die, where as mental health issues can be controlled and they always have the potential to get better. This is why euthanasia is not permitted for those in mental anguish. Depression is curable and it doesn't have to be terminal, but it does require a lot of effort on one's part to get well and recover. It's a lot of hard work and it's not easy by all means. Give yourself a chance, seek some proper help.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
What kind of money are we talking about? Middle class or rich? Do you have any money at all or does someone else take care of you? if you think love and money are the cure for your depression, those things ARE possible to achieve for everybody. I don't think it's naive to think that those things bring happiness. They're basic human needs...so obviously if we don't have them, we feel depressed. Also, I do think that Euthanasia should be allowed for SOME people who are mentally ill, and there should be a test of some sort to determine who is qualified.

shub11

Banned Member
seriously these are basic human needs like food and water ...and by love i dont mean love of a GF , i meant all , frndz mothr fathrr etc currently i am deprived of all...and regarding money i do have a job but nt enough salary even kids freshly out of clg earn more thn me u can imagine that i m working 4 peanuts

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
You can obtain friends. And I don't know about your family situation but plenty of people are still happy without having a mother and father to love them. My mother loves me but she'll never understand my mental issues. And I haven't talked to my father in 8 years. And you can always get a better job too. Go to school and get a degree in something (or go to technical school and get a certificate of some sort).

shub11

Banned Member
hey budyy thx for replying at least here at SF some one listens to you and u feel light .....
BTW I do not live in US , I am from some place else where family ties and stonger and are more valued ...so father mother are equally important for me
also regarding your suggesstion abt clg ...well I feel I can go to old age home rather thn school ( dude I am already 28...) BTW I have all the degrees in the world you can think but problem is that I am not god enough (mind you this t truth not that I have self esteem issue ..this is a prooven fact ion my life and performance in life) ...

I feel that this world is run by people who feel life should be given a chance ...hence euthenasia is not allowed.

Whereas for people like me it is most desireable , I think for 25K USD it should be allowed

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
If you already have degrees, why don't you get a better job? Just because you may not have accomplished much in the past doesn't mean you're not good enough, you can accomplish a lot if you put your mind to it.

bono

<Mod Edit, WildCherry>? I would say there are 2 types of depression. Situtation depression (divorce, unemployment, death of loved one) and real depression( everyday life ranges from unenjoyable to unbearable regardless of whats going on in your life. For situation the only cure is changing circumstances/time. Drugs + therapy will only help manage / lessen impact. <Mod Edit, WildCherry>

I didn't mean that it was only physical. I am the last one to say that, like most here mental pain torments me day and night. But sadly this is the law of most governments is that you can't unless it is physical. I find it uderly stupid we should be able to die in a comfortable style that isn't suicide if we choose.

Tmacster1

Hmm, I don't know why mod's would be against you? However this board is basically Pro-Life... Also, I'm sorry that your going through a difficult time right now. :(

I don't have that bad of depression but I get it from time to time. Typically mild and easily beatable over a few days. I'm always proactive and figure out new ways to over come it. Talking tends to help me with my depression because it lets out all my emotion that I bottle up. Hang in there and remember were here to help you.

Trevor,

shub11

Banned Member
Thx buddy sf can do it's bit ultimately its me who has to find a way out may I am terrible confused may be someone at sf mme chat to me at Gmail

shub11

Banned Member
Anti depressants but I feel no amount of treatment would help unless you attack the root cause which I mentioned in my case is love and money ..

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Anti depressants can only do so much. But why is love and money the trigger for your depression? Is it the way you have been brought up, do family shun you for underachievement? etc

Tmacster1

Hmm, it's an interesting trigger. But most people have attachments to things that can make them sick in sorts. I can think of an example of homesickness. You miss things that your use to and you typically feel sad or alone. It's literally similar to depression in ways except it's usually when your away from home for a very very long time. Typically happens to recruits in basic training. I don't know why love and money would necessarily be the root cause. I know everyone likes money but I don't know very many who get emotionally attached to it. Now love is a complex one because love is a strong emotion we have. Sometimes we need love to function - being loved tends to make people feel better about themselves because they know people care about them... I hope your family is supportive and care about you. Amethyst Moon is right about the questions though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00