I deserve it

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Emptysoul, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

I deserve it i deserve it all im a worthless piece of rubbish i dont deserve any kindness or happyness. i deserve to be beaten up and abused to be beaten to im black and blue so everyone can see how im a lower than dirt completly usless thing i am. im not even a person just a worthless lump of flesh to be used whenever anyone needs to take their anger and frustration out on me, im just here so ppl can enjoy showing me how worthless i am to beat my body and strangle me to within a inch of my life. mabie i'll be lucky and be beaten to death as thats all i deserve and all i ever will. no-one cares everyone just hurts me in the end
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't deserve any of that. :hug: Here if you want to talk.
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I agree with cherry, you do not deserve that!
    And you are worth just as much as any other person here!
  4. Emptysoul

i changed my mind about going out tonight to he came over beat me tied me up and beat mes some more, put allmost all his bodyweight on my neck, thought i was going to be put out of my misery but aparently i dont even deserve that cause he beat me more, used me n beat me more. its all ideserve after all its my fault it happned
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

omg that is horrible, you do NOT deserve that...you're such a beautiful soul...please don't let others abuse you...they are the disgusting ones, they have no right to do that to you and should be sent to prison...have you tried talking with a therapist about how you're feeling?

I'm sorry you feel like this, I wish I could help you so much more than a post...hang in there..you are worth it... :console: :hug:
  6. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

This person that is abusing you, he is the one who deserves to be beaten. He is the one who is worthless. He is the one who is lower than dirt. You need to leave this piece of trash and get your self-esteem back. I don't know what lies and bullshit he has fed you but you need to reject them while you still have some sanity. Get the hell out of your situation and don't look back. You are valuable, and a good person who doesn't deserve this treatment. Domestic abusers are vermin in my book. If they were bugs I would crush every single one of them under my boot. Don't say that he is a good person, or that he loves you, because he isn't, and wouldn't abuse you if he loved you. He is a piece of trash that deserves to be in jail, whoever he is.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
  7. Emptysoul

hes not my partner or even a good friend hes just someone i know who dosent like being let down, im allways letting him down. He is good for me sometimes...
    i i dont know what to say im not worth anything to anybody :sorry:
  8. Robert

Robert New Member

"He is good for me sometimes..."
    Oh for fuck's sake! :rant:
    Are you going to live your life utterly devoid of self-respect just because someone else can't treat you with any??! You spend all that time bitching about how bad you think you are but the only bad thing any of us see about you is what you're willing to put up with from people like that! Oh and please, please, please get yourself to some kind of place for abused people or even stay at a good friend's place or somewhere where he can't get to you so easily! And if it happens again go to the police as soon as he's gone, without taking a shower or anything so that they can do a medical exam to get DNA and stuff to convict the bastard and put him away where he can't cause such pain to anyone anymore! And if you're too beat up to go by yourself, call someone to take you! Okay?? Even if he isn't convicted of anything and keeps abusing you or kills you, at least you'll know that you tried to do something proper about it! And isn't that worth at least a tiny bit of self-respect? So go on, have a brave heart! We all wish you the best!
  9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im sorry what you are going through...you are so brave just for writing those things out..that by myself couldnt say it out loud...I feel you...i know the feeling of 24/7 live in fear of beating up & how i feel i deserve beating up & how im trapped & cant get out......im getting less than you...but from somebody how live the same...you DONT desearve it...YOU DONT...

feel free to PM me any time...i would love to talk to you...

take care :hug:
  10. Elizabeth2719

Elizabeth2719 New Member

Nobody deserves that, especially you sweetie. =[
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.