I deserve to die

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

My mother saw blood on my shirt today.... i promise her that i stop one month ago...

Im just hurting people.... i shoud jump of bridge...

2. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel. Please try not to hurt yourself and talk to anyone here or in your own life. You can pm if you like.

3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Can you try explaining to her how hard it is to stop such a habit, maybe?

Don't feel bad, it's not like you're doing it to hurt them. I wish my parents understood that.

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks for advices... I got a great idea... i covered my hands with make up and tell her that its one month old... thankfully she beleived me...
    Since now i will cut only on my legs... On one side its good that this has happen cause i cant cut my hands anymore...

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

We all have struggles it's just some things are so deep and different from others problems sometimes that they can't even begin to grasp how hard it is, why we do it and how hard life is with these problems. Please don't attempt over it, you are in pain, no reason to kill yourself for being in pain. Take care and if you need to talk, feel free to contact me. :hug:

6. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks for help...
    And i wont kill myself... im not so depressed... i like to think about suicide, but i dont think that i could kill myself...
    Thnaks for your help

7. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Don't kill yourself. <mod edit: bunny - encouraging self harm> don't jump off a bridge.

If you want to talk about anything feel free to message me. I'm always around.

Best of luck. Play safe. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2008
  8. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

No one deserves to die, ever :hug:

9. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

my bf says the same thing. i think you should see a therapist, and/or talk to your mum about it. your mum might be a little angry about your cutting, but i'm sure she'd support you and be willing to listen to you. there are better options than self harm.

10. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i know sometime mums cannot understand the fact of their child hurting themself, is not something that they can imagine, i never told my mother about it, but now that your mother knows it will e harder for you to hurt yourself (being afraid of someone seeing the scars etc) try to see it as a good way to stop^^ and remember we are always around

11. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

My mother is very moody:laugh:
    Sometimes she came to my room and ask me why i cut, say that she is sorry for me...
    Next time, when she is angry she say that i need less free time, so i wont have time to think about my depression and cut wrists...

12. jane doe

she`s right about the less free time, but you must decide inwhat to use it, because if someone forces you to fill it with something you don`t like, will become another reason to hurt yourself. I`m going to sleep but please try to stay safe , i`ll be ack tomorrow 7 or 8 hours earlier than now

13. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

thnx for help...
    I dont have interest in anything... not even in things i used to like...

Im sorry but i will cut... the last 3 days i didnt, but i feel too depressed, so sad... Nothing cant cheer me up....

14. jane doe

eat some chocolat and sing very loud! dessinterest comes with sf, one of the side efects. c`mon hun you can do it, let`s fight against it another day, if you didn`t do it for 3 days you can for 4!, try to go out to run don`t do it because you`re bored! i really would like to saty around here but i need to sleep, is been a very long night. Please lest fight another day, is the first step to try one day more when you think you cant.-
    stay safe hun i know you`re strong enough to do it!

15. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I already eat too much chocolate (im becoming more fat everyday:))

Honey, just go to bed and take the good sleep, im not worth help, because im still doing things that i should not...
    I will try not to... we will see later i guess...

16. jane doe

every single person here worths the time, and the help, no metter if you do or not the right thing. I`ve been doing it for more than 5 years, do you think i don`t want help when i need it? yeah i do want it,but sometimes i lie to myself to have another reason to do it^^ people does bad things all the time, and not for that everyone gives up^^

17. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thats what im doing all the time... searching excuses why to do it...

18. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I cut my wrists while i was showering:sad:
    But at least i manage 3 days not to self harm...

19. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling sad:unsure:
    Try to not cut for at least 3 other days if you can.
    Is there something particular that make you feel bad?

20. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

No... Its my life... probaly loneliness....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.