I deserve to die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tan, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tan

tan Active Member

I don't deserve to live. I just make everyone's life that much harder. I would be doing the world a favor by killing myself. I would be doing myself a favor. No more listening to people tell me to get over it. No more hearing that I'm weak. No more pills that don't help anyway. Just no more please. I can't take any more.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey :hug:
    :welcome: To SF, did something trigger you?

3. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Nobody deserves to die, If people don't care about how you feel then you shouldn't care about those people not start hating yourself.
    You're still alive so that means you're strong, hang in there we have to keep believing that things can get better even if it'll take a long time

4. tan

tan Active Member

I don't know what as I was so drunk last night that I don't remember. Although I am usually calm and non violent I guess I kicked through a glass door last night. God I'm a loser. Fucking depression is so unfair. Fuck.

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

sorry that happened, I know Ive drank and done some things that Im not proud of, know that that wasnt you and you can say your sorry today, pay for the door and move on. We all make mistakes, sometimes it all gets to be to much your are human.

Hope today has been better, here if you want to talk or vent.

6. tan

tan Active Member

I deserve it and I want to do it. I have no one to talk to. I have no one to hold me. I have no one to stop me.

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

you can talk to me if you want, I will listen

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is people who care abt you and i too will listen okay Like said we all make mistakes learn from them then move on okay hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.