I deserve to hurt

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

The little girl inside of me is telling me that I deserve to hurt. That I am responsible for the hurt that I got. It was my fault, I was a bad little girl.

This idea has been making me want to SH a lot lately.

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey kcho you don't deserve to hurt :( you deserve to be healed and loved as does everyone else. Be gentle with yourself.
    Brian

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hun, that little girl needs a hug, that is all she, and you deserve. Please don't hurt yourself. It was not your fault. You deserve kindness!
    Please try to distract yourself, do you have any things that usually work for you?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Be kinder to yourself, you don't deserve any of that. Distract, distract, distract!! This little girl will grow up soon and realise it was NOT her fault. ((hugs))

5. Rockclimbinggirl

Usually lullaby music helps me a lot. I also use books and other distractions.

6. Petal

why not go watch a movie hun? one that is not triggering?

7. Rockclimbinggirl

I'm watching Wild Child right now. I already gave in to SH. :(

8. Petal

Great movie. Have you ever seen ''never been kissed'' or ''50 first dates'' or ''clueless''? They might help!

9. Rockclimbinggirl

No, I haven't, but I'll keep them in mind for later.

Petal likes this.
  10. Petal

Sorry you gave in to SH, try the movies and some fresh air, breathing in for 4 seconds exhaling for 8 seconds when really stressed *hugs*

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't deserve to hurt at all. *hug*

12. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

The little girl inside of you is mislead and scared. She needs to be held, loved, and told you need to be taken care of :(

*hugs*

13. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

Pain, what is it but a basic explosion of nerves? Happens all the time. Ask me, my scars tell the story. I have scars from my wrists up to midway along my collarbones. They show, all the time and even more in summer when i tan. They're always there. No denying it. I wait for pain to snap me out of it and bring me back. It does t work. Depression, suicidal thoughts... Still there.

14. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know you hurting but no one will judge you. Tell us your story. Be reassured that this site is heavily monitored and your privacy will be respected. Let us help YOU and YOU will see the compassion you will recieve. Don't be scared now.

Please trust us. If anyone upsets or causes you hurt, there are moderators who will reprimand users of this site. Life is important and includes you. There is point in struggling on your own but you will feel the relief from telling us your story.

Please keep posting and tells us your pain in your own time. Take care and please be safe.

15. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

I hurt... So much.... It doesn't stop...

16. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please seek some medical help. Don't be scared as I know you are hurting. It's nothing to be scared off. Please tell someone like your mum or dad, if they are understanding.

Can you speak to a counsellor or phone a helpline? Trust us as we are a caring a community. You are young and you need our help.

Just think, there is someone in the world willing to help you. You don't have to struggle on your own no longer. Life is important.

Keep posting as we care. If you are shedding tears, then it's ok as it releases the hurt from within. You need to be strong.

Keep posting as you know we care about YOU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.