I desperately want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I want to be gone. I want to be dead. I wish something could just kill me, I wouldn't care . I'm always considering it-no matter what. I just wish I could through with my plan ,& be dead.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry hun you are so sad and in such pain Please please talk to someone ok reach out to supports that can help you. Depression will always make us want to leave hun but with supports with help it can get better it can

3. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I'm always sad,& depressed. I'm always in emotional pain. I can never get to a good place anymore. Even if I try to I can't. I hate depression so much. It ruins my life. I don't know if I can surive much longer. I just wish I could be gone from here,& never deal with thus,because it's so hard.I don't know why I can't be successful & go through with my plan. I always get scared. I wish I wouldn't.

My friend is being mean:( we got in argument & she now is trying to get all of my friends on my side . It's working for many of them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.