I despise my mother.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Oct 26, 2015.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I honestly never thought she would be that much of a bitch...but looks like I was wrong. She tells me today that I "break everything" when she found out that my 7 year old cheap as fuck heater was done. My husband and I were about to fall asleep and then suddenly I hear a very loud buzzing noise. I jumped the fuck up like my ass was on fire...I was almost asleep and it scared the balls off me. Turned out the thing finally went. But yeah when she found out she decided to be a bitch...as usual. And then she says "Your husband works construction, he doesn't know anybody who can give you a heater for cheap?", or in other words "if he can't even do that what's he good for". So I was like okay, how about you look at YOUR husband (not my father) and ask yourself why the motherfucker downs bottles upon bottles of booze on a daily basis and then hides them from your ass. Don't fucking talk about my husband when yours is an alcoholic piece of shit. And then she goes "I didn't mean it in an insulting way, actually, I like him more than I like you." I was like yeah? Well that's funny, cause speaking on his account, the feeling is far from mutual. He hates you more than I do." Fucking cuntbag...like, seriously. Some people just should NOT be fucking parents. Ever. And speaking of which, my husband and I are planning to start trying to have a kid, and i'll tell you what...no way in fucking hell is my kid having anything to do with my family. Ever. I'll be damned before I ever let them fuck that kid up like they fucked me up. I'll burn the fucking house down with them in it before that happens. And never will I do/say any of the crap that this bitch has done to me.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

There is nothing wrong with cutting off communication with family if the family is toxic to you. People do it, I had to do it as soon as graduated high school (now 30 years ago) and can count on my fingers the number of times spoke to them since in all these years. While I am not saying that is a great method of coping-0 your loyalty needs to be to yourself/your personal family, not the family that raised you. If there is more harm coming from the relationship then benefit it is perfectly reasonable to just end the relationship and stop communicating.