I did it again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i posted a few days ago becouse i had cut and i knew it was not a good thing to start my rational mind was fighting against my irrational side but ive done it again
    Last night i was in a desperate place i could not think of any way that would stop me commiting suicide and i cut
    I dont really know how much more i can take just now and want to give up perhaps there is a better place ! perhaps not but nothingness is more appealing than living this life right now
    Im not coping im lost and alone:sad:

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

oh honey :hug: its hard i know but try not to let the blade control your mind :( it will you know, but there are other ways to handle it.

3. liveinhope

how???????????????????????????????????????
    ty for replying

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

get sharp stuff away from you for starters

5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

try an epilator

6. liveinhope

?? :unsure:

7. Puddytat

horrible machine, tiny little tweezers that rip your hair out at the root and makes a deathly sound, perfect if you wanna inflict some temporary safe pain on yourself

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

omg they hurt!!!!

9. Puddytat

no more than cutting i would think

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: call me if you come into one of those situations hun please. And try to go around for a walk to destract yourself or go to ur favorite spot and just look up at the sky or moon that what relax me.

11. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Turn the blades over and run the nondestructive side against your skin. Close your eyes and relish the sensation of cold steel without also feeling resultant creeping warmth.

12. liveinhope

ty all for replying im sorry but the blade won again tonight

im so sorry i knew in my own mind i should neverhave made the first cut but i did and now???? who knows i dont anymore my friends i really dont:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.