i did it again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

but this time i didnt overdose... i through myself out in front of a car.. but even then i only managed to break and frature bones....

i now no i dont want to die.. but this ever lasting pain wont go away. what other choice do i have

docs,councellors,meds dont work never have and never will

am i doomed to life a life of helllllll till the day my time is finally up

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sorry you hurt yourself, but quite glad you are here...just wanted to send my caring...big hugs, J

3. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You now know you don't want to die? That's a start right?
    Forgive me if this is too personal you don't have to answer... but what did you feel right before your body hit the car.
    I always thought of doing this, or jumping off a cliff, and I always thought those few seconds before it happened would be the happiest of my life because I could let go and even if it wasn't true I would think, "It's all going to be over now."
    Either way, I'm glad it didn't work and I'm glad your desire to die has gone down. Mine has too recently, but suicide like others have said in this forum, is like an addiction. Hopefully the thoughts do not return.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry :( I'm glad you're still with us. :hug:

6. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

Sometimes not wanting to die is all there is. Depression is a nasty, nasty disease. The only thing I can offer is that depression is not reality. Sometimes things do get better. I know you can't believe it right now, just remember it. Say it to yourself even though you don't believe it. It will happen.
    Stay alive.

7. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

I had a similair experience. I was planning my suicide for months, and when I finally did it, I was able to stop my suicide without any serious harm (in fact I could have become unconscious in a matter of seconds). Now I get terrible anxiety because I'm really suicidal, yet I'm afraid to die.

I don't think we were ment to want to die, things really need to be wrong for people to want to commit suicide, I blame it on society.

The world needs people like you. People who have suffered and know what its like to be down, I mean all the way down. Please try to preoccupy yourself, that helps me the most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.