i did it again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xsomewhatdamagedx, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

i cut up my right arm a few hours ago i guess i was expecting to feel better like i used to but to be honest i felt nothing i didn't get any relief from it i don't even know why i did it.after five or six years i though i would never have to go through this again but with the way things have been going lately i though that cutting myself would give me some sort of relief. theres no one i know who has self harmed and i dont want to talk to my friends on the net about this because i know most of thm dont give a damn whatsoever (thats facebook friends for you huh) i didn't cut reallycut that deep partly because i couldn't find anything really sharp in the middle of the night without waking someone up but yeah i did bleed quite a bit.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is so sad, but I am comforted that for whatever reason it was, you did not find anything else...maybe if you journalled in a diary or such, you can find a voice to express what is going on for you...there are many people here who struggle with SH, so I am sure someone will understand...big hugs, J

3. xsomewhatdamagedx

i dont know what to do with my pent up pain i have tried getting help but nothing seems to make anything better anymore.even if i cant be helped i want to help other people

4. APYBFJS

APYBFJS Member

Keep hope, and you are doing great helping others.

5. xsomewhatdamagedx

thanks.
    i just feel completely at my wits end no one in my life believes me when i try to tell them the way i feel i end up feeling like such a burden on everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.