I did it!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Mar 17, 2008.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

I did it, i stood my ground and didnt let her get to me! --> see my other post in here.

She came upstairs and confronted me about it and i didnt let her walk all over me. Was pretty damn heated, but feels good. i didnt give in like i usually would. she didnt get it tho, says she has seen many student houses and ours isnt that bad in comparison. thats no excuse! Well see what happens. Doubt n e fin is gona change!

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Great! You see? You are strong enough!:hug:

3. starlight2006

I was shaking so bad and nearly gave in, but i knew i couldnt. she has to learn she cant get her own way anymore and i need to reassure myself that im on the same level as her - she is not above me. I wish all my other housemates were here to support tho :-(. K heard it al but didnt get involved. she is going out with her tonite. said she will mention it to her and say she feels the same - well at least that she has issues with her as well. im not so sure she will tho. I feel like im the only one who will make a stand. Like im being told how the note was such a bad thing etc, and how it was a personal attack on her, but both K and L had input into it aswell. I told her that but i wonder what will happen. I bet everyone will back down and pretend they didnt feel that strongly about it. That would be the worst thing ever. We'll have to see.

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well it will get on better... first its going to be extremly hard, but more times you will do it, more easier its going to be...
    You will see... next month this bitch wont dare to even open mouts!:hug:

5. starlight2006

lol, bout time too - ive had enough of jus giving in! she is a nitemare to live with! Jus cant wait until my other housemate gets back now!

6. starlight2006

some people are so two-faced. They are all distancing themselves from it now