I did it..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Fucking great...I started cutting again..All up my wrist and arm

Been so hard to hide it all day from my bf..But I like it..I like to try and hide them and look at them..

I can't stop..
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are in such pain that you had to do this...please talk to us and maybe it will create an outlet for you...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J
  3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: sorry u have had to do it, i went through a stage of liking hiding it all form my mom, i dont no why, jsut made me feel better if i could hide it from her until it had healed, like it was a sort of game. i dont no why i did it, jsut did, hope u can keep posting on here and get some support :hug: my PM is always open!
  4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry it come to that,i wish im with you to put my arm around you & hug you all day long.please to somebosy. dr/therapist anybody, dont hide it to yourself.
    take care sweet heart :hug:
  5. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

i can relate to the hiding thing...I like to look at my wounds but not showing them to anyone...like its mine and mine alone, my own little secret, my own thing that belongs to me and no one else...

still...it isnt a good outlet and I know that...
  7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

you took the words out of my mouth, this is exactly how i feel, its my secret, and noone has the right to look at them, apart from me :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.