I Did It!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Bambi, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I really want to have someone to share life with and the guy I like has little interest in me romantically so I gutted it out and joined an online dating site.

I have mixed emotions as I really really like this guy but feel stupid "waiting" when most likely he just considers me a friend and has no interest in me at all. It was sad as it was an admission to myself that he has no interest and that I need to move.

It is so hard as I have the biggest crush on this guy and he is amazing in every way.

Oh well...
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Have you spoken to yoru crush about how you feel about him? You never know he could be intrested in you.
    Good luck with the online dating!
  3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

go for it - you deserve someone in your life
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

go for it :) I wish all the best...
  5. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I wish you all the luck in the world Bambi with the online dating and you never know he may still show you that he really does care for you romantically fingers crossed anyway .
  6. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Wow! Hope it works out for the best...

Kinda scary - but fun :wink:
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good luck...hope you find Mr.right......:biggrin:
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I want to say that I can relate to your feelings. But the more I think about your situation and mine, I can only relate to the REALLY liking someone who I cannot be with now. I even joined a dating site... for a couple of weeks. But the lack of responses made me give up.

I wish I could help you more. I guess I can say don't give up hope. I know I am not giving up hope.
  9. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Definitely don't give up hope. There's not much left without it.

Hell, my neighbor is 98 years old and only got married 3 years ago!