I did something bad

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by GeekGurl, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekGurl

GeekGurl Well-Known Member

I screwed up and did something bad, it wasn't on purpose, but the result is that it's hurt someone I care about and she was trusting me.

It'll be ok but I just feel so awful right now, it was totally my fault and my responsibility and she got hurt.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Shit happens. Don't beat yourself up too bad.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We all do things we regret I hope your friend can see that and you will stay close no matter what thats what friends do I hope she can forgive and forget.
  4. GeekGurl

screw her then! the fucking bitch.
  5. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I guess she didn't take it too well?
  6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Can you tell us what happened between "I screwed up..." and "Screw her then..."? I mean, most of us have hurt someone or broke a trust, asked for forgiveness and were either forgiven or not. But if you screwed up and apologized, and your apology wasn't accepted, it's all you can do.
  7. GeekGurl

no that was fixed i think.

then she did something to really hurt me, i was angry and lashed out, but then apologised for reacting the way i did and explained myself. but she doesn't care that she hurt me. so that's it. shortest friendship i've ever had.

it was really great having a friend again for a few days, now it's back to being alone. i'd probably be devestated if i wasn't high.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.