• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

I did XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you r thinking I am out of my senses
No I am not I am tired of carrying myself
Artificially I truly think I wann to go in peace
I do get these wired thoughts of XXXXXXXXXXX I m just tired
Not sure just took some XXXXXXX may be this
Will do the trick
Adios all

Last edited by a moderator:

may71

Re: I did cut my wrist

I think that maybe no one really wants to die, they just want their pain to end. I hope that you survive your attempt and find a way to get better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Just checking in to see how you are doing...as May said, too often the pain feels like more than we can handle...please seek professional help, especially if there are any after effects from what you did...and please continue to post and let us know what is going on...we are here to support and care about you...big hugs and stay safe, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$182.00
Goal
$255.00