I die a little at every party I am at lately.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cinZamurai, Nov 21, 2008.

1. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I die a little at every party I am at lately.

It just seem so wrong.

I want to scream.

I want to judge, IT IS NOT MY PLACE !!!

I am not one to judge, As I am not pure of heart.

I fail in the darkness of my own quarters but not in the presence of external souls. They are secret and I hold there honor as high as my kins. I hold more regard then they do for themselves. Damn me for not being able to protect them from lesser evil. Forsaken I say , forsaken.

Now it is late, much to late, much to late for love honor and purity.
    I am sorry, you are the one I wanted to save and I failed you tonight.

blinded, diverted and subverted by evil.
    The guard in shining armor went home and left the maid to her destiny by the hand of the devils gorilla.

I failed you, just to save my own soul I left you. Just to save me I failed to protect the one I was sent to find and help. I do not like to loose battles and the war I donĀ“t even know If I want to challenge after this.

So the dim curtains sets again.
    I will re-live this day again. as always with battles lost you get to replay them until you get it right.

The dead walks again and the living cant see...

as always I die in the end of the day.

Its a way for me to stay off the radar.
    Its a way for me to disperse and not to deal with life.

And when I am gone I say "forget me already" I am nobody and nobody was here. you have been submitted to the cruel hear of the devil with angel wings. Turn your eyes, he is the one appointed to testing you.
  2. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I am drunk, I am sorry i know I am a dick, I just need to get this out of my system and I dont point fingers to anyone but myself, I really just want to shoot myself in the head right now.... :beam:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

At least you have got it out of your system.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I hate parties. I dissociate at them.
  5. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Just don't go to parties. Yes, it is really that simple. I don't know why so many people on this planet insist on doing things they have a choice about and then complaining about it. And don't blame your friends or society. It's 100 percent your choice. I haven't gone to a bar or party or had a drink for many years. I don't miss it one bit and I have more money in my pocket.