i disapprove of this planet

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by HawthornePassage, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

hence my status
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Is it the planet, or the way we treat it and each other, hun? :hug: Maybe you can expand on your thoughts and feelings.
  3. HawthornePassage

no, its the actual rocky mass of minerals and compounds that comprise this planetary body. jk
  4. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

I disapprove and approve at the same time.
  5. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

do something about it
  6. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

Its organised by the illuminati and satanists and has been for a very long time. - that is why it is how it is. Believe it or not there is a mass awakening to this bullshit and once everyone is non compliant it is set for the system to come crashing down..next 10 or so years
  7. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I disapprove of humanity... But unfortunately haven't figured out a way to wipe out our entire species as of yet. If I do, I'll make sure to let everyone know.
  8. HawthornePassage

N N N N N N N Nu Nuclear Nuclear Launch Detected Nuclear Launch Detected Nuclear Launch Detected Nuclear Launch Detected Nuclear Launch Detected Nuclear Launch Detected

> : )
  9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hiding: Nuclear Launch Detected? Yikes! You guys are scary! LOL

In all honesty, I just try to be kind/good to others and the planet with the idea that kind/good is contagious...(Yes, I'm a Pollyanna and an incurable "nice" person. :rolleyes:)
  10. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

lol. well that's one way of looking at it :p Sometimes it's harder doing something through it, then it is starting fresh.
  11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

As an extraterrestrial myself, I approve this message.
  12. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Doot.....doot doot!!!
  13. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

I kind of agree.

It's so much better to see people happy than sad.

It's easy to feel bubbly inside sometimes too. And you just want to share it.

But even I get pis*** at things sometimes. YOu can't make me happy if I'm mad. Sometimes I can get very irritated at people. But I know I can't change them (like flipping a switch), so why get mad at them?

It's better to focus on similarities and on other contributing things than ti's to fight.

I honestly don't think the problems in this world can be solved. It's the nature of the reality around us that there's inequality and complexity and physics that wrap around us like a jail cell. We can make life better, but never perfect. There're always resource limits. And where there're limits, there're choices. These choices pick and choose from what's available and give unto those present. There're always winners and losers in this contest. We emotionally realize this and do not like knowing it. We know deep inside that life is war. It's an arena. A competition. Survival of the fittest, the smartest, the most able. We must not dwell on the losers.

Ironically, despite what outgoing people say, death might very well be the best moment in life for everyone. It's the one moment when we disconnect from the limitations. We rejoin the allness, the everything.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
  14. It's true that the whole world, except for America, is messed up, and the only solution is for all the countries to become part of America. We will then have absolute perfection. But, I will still want to die, because I have genetic issues that can't be changed.
  15. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

When I have destroyed the whole world, then I can rest.
  16. 3rd-autistic-cuckoo

3rd-autistic-cuckoo New Member

If I was the planet, I probably wouldn't approve of us much either. Time will tell who's worthy though - what's gonna die first, humanity or Earth??
  17. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Well they say the Earth has around 5 billion years left before the sun consumes it, I'd be suprised if humanity lasted another 1000.
  18. HawthornePassage

youre hilarious
  19. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

i said it
  20. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Wow. I can't even really comment because I'm still having trouble believing you actually said that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.