I discovered why i felt suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonymuss, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymuss

anonymuss Member

Reasons :
    1- I was asking girls i didn't know out and felt rejected too often that emotionnaly it was overwhelming
    2- I was refused in so many job position that are ridiculously low ranked compared to my degree.
    3- I took all this so personnaly and it completely changed my confidence and view of my worth especially when I was comparing myself to successfull people in life.

Update: I'm not suicidal , but im still a sad person cause ive changed my ways and gave up on love, jobs, friends. I'm not jealous anymore but i'm not more functionnal and motivated. I'm mostly confused and lost. I dunno what my next move should be ...

Now im at home no friends no life and im learning how to program on the computer. It's so boring but my life has thought me that i cannot do better...My only fear is that i end up on the street in die cause i cannot find a job. sure im not happy but im not suicidal these days cause i take more care of myself and don't go out and speak to beautifull girls telling them i want them ...im sure on day ill be a 40 year old virgin and regret who i am ...

Questions ?
    I want to ask you few questions cause im looking to understand why life is making me feel so bad . Maybe someone experiences can be a huge help .

If i don't have a job and friends and im lonely how can I be happy? If I go to the mall and like a girl and try to make her laugh and make her mine and I fail how can I be happy? Im 24 just to remind you. How can I change my life. should I ask girls out on facebook maybe they will report me and i wil be banned.

there is no place to have friends and everywhere i go i get threated like a criminal and a bad person and it kind of hurts me cause i like people in general and would like to have friends and a life...is it too late since im 24 or can i still have girlfriends, dates, a carreer and a life...do I have a mental problem if im failling at this or is it just my personnality ? Why do I lack confidence and i don't know why.

am i gonna play video games all my life and die of misery or lack of money and food?
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Are you being treated for depression? Depression gets in my way a lot. Still it's not hopeless. Have you thought of volunteering as a way to get out of the house and practice social contact?
  3. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

These are both very good points. get treated, and volunteering will make you feel better on the inside.

Be safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.