i do not know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nikos555, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikos555

nikos555 Member

ive been sitting in my bed for days. i want to tell my friends that i want to commit suicide, but i dont have the guts. i want to stop crying and being upset, but its hopeless. i dont want to go to a doctor, i dont want to go through any steps. i either want to just talk to a friend or give up.

i am useless, if i am like this. i am only useless because i have been told by multiple people that exact comment. i dont want to be useless, and if i spend one more day like this, its most likely going to be my last.
  2. bono

bono Well-Known Member

So don't spend another day in bed. Get outside and do something that gets you heart pumping. Be it a rush like bungee jumping and seeing a movie solo at the theatre. Get out of the house and stop dwelling on your problems. Ignoring them will enable you to improve your mood. So you can deal with them when you have the energy.
  3. yogurt

yogurt Active Member

Hi, nikos.

When I get really upset I tend to isolate. Please talk to your friends.

No one is useless. You are a worthy-of- life human being. Be nice to yourself.

There are a lot of jerks out there. I ignore them and stick close to the people who make me feel good. There are decent people out there. Please take care of yourself.
  4. nikos555

nikos555 Member

i tried to get out of the house, but nothing went better, i couldnt stop thinking bout the problems...and then i got into another fight with a friend. i dont think i can keep going....i think im done.

i just want it over...now, i dont have the energy, i dont have the support. i dont want to be selfish but i cant bear another day where i just dont fit, i just dont want to get up in the morning. 6 days in bed now.... the only time i got up was for work. nobodies called, returned my calls or messages. im trying optimism, im trying to be nice...to the point where i feel like a lackey, a bitch to my friends. i get used, i feel used, and well nobody bothers to listen. ive listened, ive tried. but thats it....im in a suicide forum talking to people who can understand...and even this isnt helping
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.