I Do Not Understand!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by William, Mar 23, 2011.

1. William

William Banned Member

I do not understand why I am constantly visiting this forum, and communicating with some of the members on it. For more than six years of being a member of this forum, I have had some very good relationships with many of its members. I am not going to lie by stating that I do not miss all of the members of the forum whom I have known for quite some time. I miss all of the members of the forum who were my friends, but there are certain members whom I miss more than other members. This forum has made a major impact on my life, and if it were not for the existence of this forum, I would have most likely committed suicide years ago. At the present time, I do not see any point of my continuing to be an active member of the forum, for most of the members who were my friends are hardly active on the forum. A few with whom I was extremely intimate is never active on the forum any more. I am contemplating never being active on this forum any more, because I do not want to make any new friends who are members. I want to be able to interact with the members whom I have known for a considerable period of time. I respect every member on this forum who is assisting people, but I do not think that I will have the ability to possess the same quantity of affection with the new members as I had with the old members, especially the members for whom I still have fondness. I feel similar to an outcast, and I do not think that I am suitable for this forum any longer. It is time for me to abandon being an active member of this forum, and this time, I am going to perform the act perpetually. No one is going to miss me, because almost all of the people with whom I was intensely acquainted are scarcely active, and a few whom I deemed exceptional friends are never active. In actuality, what is the point of continuing to be active, when none of my former friends with whom I was exceedingly close are never active? As has been previously asserted, no one is going to miss me, especially the new members.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just to say that I would miss you...big hugs, J
  3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im sorry all your friends left....

Here if you change your mind and want to chat.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

But your friends not being active could mean that they are getting better and no longer need the site. And that would be a great thing. Maybe ask around with some of the other members that are still around to see if you can get email addresses for those you miss. And remember you had to be a new member at one time to make those friends. Who knows that you wouldnt make a few new friends that would become close good friends? I know the feeling you're experiencing. I've lost contact with some members that I cared so much about and grew very fond of. But like I said earlier, I'm hoping that their need not to be active here is good news that points towards them getting better. Here if you want to talk :arms:
  5. William

William Banned Member

I respect and have love for any member of the forum who strives to assist people who have tribulations. I do not feel as if I can actually be that type of person, since I have problems of my own with which I am attempting to deal. There are members of the forum with whom I have been friends for more than five years, but those members are currently practically never active on the forum. If more people in the world were akin to many of the members of this forum, the world would be a morally and ethically better place. Take care everyone, and continue to be kind, caring, loving, sensitive, forgiving, and compassionate towards one another.