I do not want to keep dragging on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Beck, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beck

Beck Member

I know my time is up. So sick of feeling like crap both mentally and phsycally. nothing can really help. I do not want my kids to see me this way anymore. I have been planing this for awhile. I nothing left. i can not keep fight it is just to much.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Beck you don't want your kids to suffer for a life time with grief either hun You can get help ok you call your doctor you go into hospital until you are stable but you don't leave your children ok do pass on the pain that is inside you to them hugs

3. Suisingle

Suisingle Account Closed

Hang in there Beck. You and your kids are both worth fighting for.

4. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

okay you don't want your kids to see you like this anymore. but it'll fuck them up mentally for a lifetime.

please talk :(

i'm always here to pm. i would love to talk things through. no judge. xxxxxxxx

5. Beck

Beck Member

going in to the hospital is not going to help. i think leaving now is better than watching me as i keep getting sicker. i hate chemo just want to refuse treatment,

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know chemo can make one very sick hun very weak Please hun don't give up ok YOu talk to you doctor hun you go in and get some help Teach your children hun it is ok to get support when one needs it ok hugs

7. mackaroni

mackaroni Well-Known Member

Beck-
    Your children no matter how old they get NEED YOU!!

I know chemo sucks as I went through 15 rounds myself in 2005 but when the cancer wants to kill you, you say NO! Even if your case turns out to be terminal do you really want your kids and loved ones to picture you killing yourself as the last memory of you?? Rather its better for everyone to fight with all your might and make happy memories so that when its your time to go your children have good last moments with you! Your children dont see the damaging affects of cancer, chemo etc they only see their parent that they love!

Take good care of you and keep talking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.