I do not want to live anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Herakles, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herakles

Herakles Member

My life has been a big misery, I live in Montreal, I am 28, I am overweight and eating more and more so that hopefully I am going to die from heart attack soon. I lost my job three times and I don't think I can continue working because I am too stupid. I was working in IT and now I have no job and I don't think I can work in IT anymore, I did not have many girlfriends because I am overweight and too ugly. I tried a business with a friend but it failed massively and now we are two enemies. I can't get a job, I can't do my own business so there is no way I can survive. I hate life and I just want myself dead
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can work on you now ok no pressures from job just take time to look after your mental health and physical health You have been working so collect unemployment for now and go to a job agency to help you improve your skills in getting a position you are comfortable with.
    You are the only person that can change you ok with support yes a nutritionist your doctor you can live healthier and you can always go back to school for a different career you are still very young so you can do that
  3. tommyboy

tommyboy New Member

I know how you feel, everytime I get a job I am treated like crap. I just quit my job because my boss told another coworker I was the dumbest motherf..... in the shop. Everyone laughed. I tried to kill myself years ago got my stomach pumped. I feel so bad I want to try it again but do it right this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.