i do want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aqua, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqua

aqua Banned Member

I thought the illness was to blame for wanting to die, but its not , I do want to die. taking the right meds. hasn't taken away the sadness, or lonely feeling that is in me,
    maybe some people are meant to find happiness, friends, peace. I am tired of all this emotional roller coaster, I wish I had no feelings at all,

2. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Good evening, morning, I have no idea what time it is :) Hey, things are gonna be okay,and I know, it's hard to believe this right now, but some day we will all find our happiness back <3

3. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

The meds only make you feel better, higher mood, but it won't take the sadness away. Whatever the reason, the sadness will still be there :(
    I feel the same way as you, but the fact that I'm here, despite intense suicidal feeling, and not wanting to live, I know part of me instintically want to live, and I do still have hope that someday I will have happiness I long for. I don't know if you are the same, but I'm sure happiness will be there for you, in the future.

4. aqua

aqua Banned Member

thank you for the words of encouragement i hope we find it soon,

5. aqua

aqua Banned Member

I do feel the same, i do want happiness, just sometimes the pressure builds up and i want to run.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Aqua , friend..I been running for more than 60 yrs now..tired..lol time to stop I think!!

The pain and hurt going to come back to you forever sometimes.. But with some help and friends, will lessen ... It can get better for you..and will hon.. Hope you around for that..Jim

7. Ai To Hikari

Ai To Hikari Active Member

Hello.

Did you know that your very existence here as a conscious being is beautiful thing?
    The only thing that needs to die in you is the pain.
    Try to find something to love about yourself. - This is first step to letting go of the sadness.

Ai To Hikari.

8. aqua

aqua Banned Member

Jim thank you for the encouragement, I get tired of running too, my first reaction to bad things has always been to run, or assume the worst, I appreciate your help, just knowing that you and the others care even though i don't know you helps a lot,

9. aqua

aqua Banned Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.