I don´t know how much longer i can take it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by annona, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annona

annona New Member

I am a 26 year scandinavian male. I have over the last year buildt myself a 200 000$ gambling debt. 5 months ago me and my girlfriend had to move to separate countries cause of my money problems. Now after 5 months of long distance relationship she is starting to feel she does not love me anymore. We was together every second and madly in love and was gonna spend the rest of our lives together. Never loved someone ever before truly and deeply like i love her and she felt the same. True soulmates. Now i have a loan in my parents name. I have to live with them and give 90% of my paycheck to them and live by their strict ruler. It will take 10 years to pay down the loan. I hate my town, my job and being stuck without possibilty of going to my love. She will break up with me soon and then my life will be over. I have to make it look like an accident when i kill myself to make sure insurance company pays out the loan to my parents. Would like suggestions on how to make that happen....

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Nobody here is going to give you ideas on how to die - we are a strictly pro-life forum. I am sorry that this situation got out of hand and I am sorry that your parents have taken out a loan to deal with it - there isn't a lot you can do about it now without damaging their credit rating and making them angry etc. Can your gf move to be with you? Rather than you go to be with her?

3. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

can you not declare bankrupt and fix your debt? is the debt the main problem right now and emotion secondary?

4. annona

annona New Member

the debt is in a loan on my parents name and they run my life now. i cant do anything other than live with my family and pay down loan for the next 10 years. its all combined that makes me wanna die. I have no passion anymore and losing my gf that is everything i live for is gonna be impossible.

5. Renegade

you say your gf isnt loving you like she used to and then you talk about wanting to suicide so that she can get money from it? doesn't seem like something you would wanna do. the debt thing is a though one, but it doesnt mean you cant get to enjoy life in some ways it just makes it much more challenging.

6. annona

annona New Member

Reasons i want to die. I want to suicide cause i am losing my girlfriend soon. I dont want to live in a place i hate with minimum freedom, under my parents strict rules working 2-3 jobs that i dont like only to pay 90% of what i earn to my parents for the next 10 years. When i die my parents will get insurance money to pay the 200 000$ loan i have in their name. Also i will send a good chunk of money to my GF or then EX GF will be soon so that she will be ok. My GF is all i have it would be really really hard with being stuck in my country not being able to see her and pay all this debt. But with her i had something to work for, now that she will be gone soon i have Nothing. She will find a new guy or go party with guys soon also. That will rip me to pieces.

7. Renegade

yeah mate, im sorry. I just dunno what to tell you. Hey you sure did get urself in a mess. But you deserve better then to kill urself to serve as a money bag. Maybe you can ask for an organism for financial debt. I mean , sound like your only real problem. Although the gf part suck, that something of which many ppl go through and should not be life condaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.