i don´t know if i can keep going

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jane doe, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

is just i feel i can´t keep going on with my life, i don´t know i just want to hurt myself until i die

2. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

...i'd like to say that i know how you feel..but there isn't much chance of that..

...all that i guess i can say is that lately i've had similar thoughts as of late...

- Henry

3. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

i dont think anyone can fully understand what you are going through because everyone is going through something different.

So i wish i knew what you were going through so i could say something good... but my heart is with you, i know the feeling of pain even if it is for a different reason... sometimes i wish i was with some of the people on these threads face to face to give a shoulder to lean on...

4. jane doe

thank you for your words, its a shame i read this today

5. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

why is it a shame you read it today?

6. jane doe

because if i read this yesterday may be i wouldn´t to myself what i did. But thank you for worring.

7. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

sometimes words of support can seem to come to late. we do stuff that we may or may not regret but then again these words may help for the future.

....no need to say thank you....

8. jane doe

thank you hatelife

9. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

You can keep going. I know you can....just think happy thoughts.

10. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

and remember that there are always people standing behind you here to support you. people here do care..... strenght is within you even if you can not see it.... i can see it just by you reaching out for support here....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.