• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I don’t feel right

Brooklyn94

Holding on but to what
Why?
The doctor said I can’t give up my meds so she
Put me on another one but I haven’t taken it yet. She does not trust me, it’s shitttt. Turning to other pills to numb out or feel something other then depression.
I am so angry inside. Nowhere to put it
Why why why
I was just a child, him a man... and he took everything. Left me with the mess
Memories flashbacks and feelings.
Am I disgusting?
I just don’t know. I need someone maybe idk
Thank you

Attachments

Brooklyn94

It’s everywhere. Everywhere I go. I feel like there is predators lurking many of them. It’s so sad. I can’t think that what happened to me is happening to others right now. Children. I am so angry. It’s not fair. It’s so wrong and I can’t cope with the thoughts. Thanks for listening xx

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
It is wrong, it's very wrong. I can't argue with you there. But you can't let it destroy you. There are awful things in the world, but you can still live your life the best you can. You deserve that.

I can’t think that what happened to me is happening to others right now. Children. I am so angry. It’s not fair
It is horribly wrong and unfair. If you get overwhelmed by thinking about this though, it will not only make you miserable, it will also undermine your ability to do constructive things to counteract it. While it's totally understandable to get overwhelmed by how evil it is, it doesn't do anyone any good to get overwhelmed by it.

It's possible to accept that such horrible injustice exists, while still fighting against it. Acceptance is an essential piece of armor for all those who want to do battle with evil.

Brooklyn94

I can’t think that what happened to me is happening to others right now. Children. I am so angry. It’s not fair
It is horribly wrong and unfair. If you get overwhelmed by thinking about this though, it will not only make you miserable, it will also undermine your ability to do constructive things to counteract it. While it's totally understandable to get overwhelmed by how evil it is, it doesn't do anyone any good to get overwhelmed by it.

It's possible to accept that such horrible injustice exists, while still fighting against it. Acceptance is an essential piece of armor for all those who want to do battle with evil.
So hard to accept. What you say does make sense but it’s so hard for me. I get so upset but I just want to learn how to live in the moment and breathe and not think like this xx

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00