Hi, thanks for clicking on this post

I have a lot of problems
-depression’
-anxiety
-I feel like I’m not really here
-I can’t think
-I don’t understand myself

The last one is the most important one
For example, I really want to get help for all of my problems, but at the same time I don’t want to at all
I don’t even know why, since I can’t think , and I don’t understand that either
Everything is just ??? A bunch of question marks
All of this probably doesn’t make sense either , sorry
Please help me somehow

Hi Anonymous and a huge welcome. You sound as if you’ve a lot to deal with for someone so young. Have you tried talking to your family or, better still, your doctor? You will find lots of advice and support on this site. Spend time reading other posts. Stay and talk some more. Hugs xx

I think a lot of people have difficulty talking to those closest to them, try talking more on this site. Visit other threads and reply to those. It is truly amazing what someone can pick up or learn about themselves just by realising there are others that feel or have felt the same. Take care x

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
thanks! thing is , I really don’t want to talk to my family or doctor , and I don’t understand why ?
I think you should give it a try without thinking about it, i sure they would love to help their teenage daughter. Well done for joining here and a warm welcome, take things one day at a time.

Glorious

Public Access
I’ll try doing that winter blues!

And I’d give it a try but it’s impossible for me to do something I don’t want to do :(

People on this site are wonderful. They will listen, care and support you but never be judgmental. Share your feelings here if you can and maybe things will become clearer to you. I certainly hope so. Wishing you well xxx

No, you’re right but just maybe it might give you an insight into what’s happening. Folk really care on this site and I find if I listen to various responses sometimes something in the middle fits. Give it a go. Please stay around xx

For example, I really want to get help for all of my problems, but at the same time I don’t want to at all
I've actually felt like this before. It's like the more depressed I got, the less I cared about getting better.

I have a lot of problems
-depression’
-anxiety
I recommend acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine a lot. Acupuncture has been endorsed by the World Health Organization for treating a variety of conditions, including depression and anxiety.

I don't know if you would feel more comfortable about trying this than talking to your doctor. I can say more about finding low-cost quality acupuncture if you are interested.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there
If you're not already talking to people then how do you know if talking will help you? You seem confused about what is bothering you. Talking is one way to figure out what "clicks" with you and what you relate to. If people are talking about drugs and you don't do that then you keep reading along. If they're talking about being lonely and bored and that does click with you then you join that conversation. Talking with them helps you to understand more how you're feeling by way of how they're feeling... and then what to do about it.
Best wishes, good luck.

theedda

It does make sense. It's honestly hard to know what to do with yourself when you're going through depression, anxiety and feeling confused about your place in the world. Even though it might not seem like it from my forum activity, I have felt much the same way about sharing my issues. I don't get much out of just "venting" anymore. Even when I do do it, it's usually the same few things I've already talked about multiple times, that just keep manifesting in different ways. And, if I've interpreted it right, I also get feeling like you're "not really here". I get that a lot.

Perhaps you are going through some kind of identity crisis? It's still ultimately worth a shot to talk to people. Feeling alone is probably a huge contributor to why you might be feeling like you don't know what to do and like you don't get yourself.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00