I don’t know what to do to get help anymore.

I’ve suffered from moderate depression and severe anxiety since the age of 8 or 9, and when I turned 12 the depression became severe along with the anxiety. I started going to therapy when i was 10, and was hospitalised when I was 13 following 3 attempts. Since then I’ve developed OCD and an eating disorder. I’ve seen three other therapists, taken multiple anti-depressant combos, seen many physiatrists and psychologists, gone to a residential treatment centre, consistently practiced DBT, CBT, and DMT, and been in php for months at a time.
I have been actively in recovery for quite a while. I am making very slow but steady progress on my eating disorder, some of my childhood trauma linked to my OCD, and my anxiety but not so much with my anorexia.
But in the area of depression I can say that from age 10 to now, my depression has just gotten worse and worse and sinkingly worse.
I dont know what to say other than, I dont know what to do!
I have done EVERYTHING in my control to get better. I am up to my ears in medical bills that are in total more than 8 years of college where I live. My Blue Cross insurance is rank, they dont cover anything. So ECT and REMDR treatment are completely off the table.
I genuinely dont know what else there is. Nothing is working and every day I wake up with less and less hope. It’s not even suicidality, its just pure agonising misery.
I know I’m not deficit in any nurients, I see a homeopathic doctor for my blood work so I can check everything. I am excercising and sleeping.. I’m also a huge believer in spirituality health and I am very strong in that department but now even my connection to my higher power is fading. Im truly stuck.

I apologise, I tend to be very longwinded. But please, if there is ANYTHING that I haven’t tried or was effective for you, please tell me!! I dont know where to go from here.

Sorry to hear that you are going through this Madeline

The links in my signature may help you.

I can say more on the subject, but mostly everything I would say is there in the links

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00