• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Ideas & Opinions I don’t wanna be on this earth anymore

Here we freakung go again. My dad and sibilings along with me have made plans to go to *country* as we do every tear. This said *contry* is the one I was born in but I moved when I was 9. I fucking love that place. I would give up my kidneys to spend some time there. It’s the only ONLY thing I look forward to and love in my life. It’s basically the reason I wakebup every fucking morning and keep pushing just to see my beloved country and family along with friends. Some of my best memories are from them and yeah.. I bet you get the point. Even because of corona, we are allowed to go bc there are almoust NO cases left there, and quarantine had been lifted a few months ago. Now heres the problem, my mom is trying SO HARD to sabotage this for me. She is trying IN EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE WAY to keep me here, and not to go. The reasons to why she doesn’t want to go are a bit complicated so I won’t mention those. We just had a fight about it and she doesn’t let go, she keeps saying the same shit over and over because she doesn’t want me or my other family to go. I told her that I would kill myself if I didn’t get to go, yeah I regret I said that bc it’s a stupid fucking reason but I just CAN’T stand my life here anymore. I want to leave, at least for a day. I want to be there so fucking bad. Idk what i’ll do if i don’t.
/Zelen

It sounds like she doesn't want to be left alone, so she's trying to make you stay for selfish reasons.

Do you think you'll be able to go despite her attempt to sabotage you?

It sounds like she doesn't want to be left alone, so she's trying to make you stay for selfish reasons.

Do you think you'll be able to go despite her attempt to sabotage you?
Nah my dude, she wants us to stay because she always has weird opinions and stuff and often doesn’t understand other peoples thoughts and opinions. The only ”right” is her right and she won’t admit that shes wrong.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
@1xcloytzelen Sometimes its hard to people to let go of you in your family and sometimes you to them. I know this and it can be hell. My dad is 63 and cant walk, My grandparents are 92 years old have Alzheimer's and are deaf and that is the only reason I stay around here is to take care of them but I am not taking of me at the same time :(

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00