I don't believe it: it's over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fooror, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

After 2 months of abject despair, I finally feel more like myself. I have fixed a lot of my personal problems (work and home), and I am feeling more like myself.

I don't actually know what to do with myself; I've felt so wretched for so long, my body is in conflict about what to do. I'm just so relieved.

I know that it won't last forever, as these feelings always return at some point, for some reason. I know this from past experience. As such, I'm going to continue with my antidepressant medication to see if it helps me in the longer term.

I'm just so relieved, but it will take me a while to get used to it. This site has been an enormous help to me.
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you have been working out your problems, and that you are feeling better. Let's hope that this last you longer. Be nice if you never went down again, but we don't live in an ideal world.:hugtackles:
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm happy for you and I hope that the meds work long-term. I too, have received great advice and personal help from the great members of this forum.

Wishing you the best...

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.