I don't belong here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by malack, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malack

malack Active Member

I'm sorry, everyone. I feel like such a failure. I'm sorry for the thread I can't figure out how to change. I'm sorry for posting so many stupid threads about my insignificant, undeserving self. I shouldn't be wasting your time. I don't think anyone out there even cares.

None of you know me. None of you will miss me. I came here for support, but I've come to see I don't deserve support. I'm just going to do everyone a favor, and leave. Forever. I don't even belong on a suicide forum.

I'm sorry for wasting your time.

2. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

wow dude, u are putting urself down too much.

It is one sided thought, you are ur own enemy right now, stop thinking so much about it, distract urself with something.

3. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

You're not wasting time- The thread you can't edit isn't your fault, the edit button goes away after a certain amount of time. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself for an accident. :\

Even if I don't know you, I can tell you I care if you're gone. I would care if you leave and if you didn't get a chance to get support. :[

You're not wasting anyone's time.

4. malack

malack Active Member

And of course...I can never figure out anything on a post. I can't figure out how to move something, or delete it...(sigh) I really am totally useless.

5. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Again. Stop being so hard on yourself! Figuring out things on a forum take time, ya' know?

6. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

because you are putting urself down too much, all u think about is negative things about urself, stop that for a sec, u don't need know how to do those things, all u need is calm down and maybe sleep a bit, stay here will you, who said u don't belong here? only u are saying it, BE POSITIVE.

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

That's only because the staff of sf are the only ones able to move or delete threads or posts. As has been said you should take it easy on yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.