I don't belong in this world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GameADDict, Oct 2, 2016.

1. GameADDict

GameADDict Aspiring psychologist

I know I probably annoy people with my posts, nobody likes self-loathing and et cetera, but I honestly don't have anyone to vent to.

Anyways, I just don't belong in this world. I know it may sound cliche, but I don't fit into the mould of so-called normal people. Nobody has the same values as me. I feel so alone and I just wish I was born in a different generation. Or better yet, not even born at all.

Ever since I was sixteen I have believed that my purpose has been to die. I just didn't accept it. So I just repressed it instead. But it's more evident now than it has ever been before.

I have been trying to come up with plans and researching too. I've been trying to rationalize it as well. I'm not going to explain any further because it's against the rules. But I think I'm soon ready.

I'm starting to find solace in the thought of not existing anymore.

2. kath2706

kath2706 Member

You definitely won't annoy ppl , you sound like me I was so desperate for someone to understand me but I feel like a nusence goin on and on these ppl here are great, I'm new to this kind of thing and it's helped so much the people here are lovely and have or ate going through it , I'm feeling better not fixed but better I also wonder y I'm here what's the point of me God doesn't like me , im feel so different and don't fit it with ppl , mobile chat is really good , just keep speaking bout how u feel to the great ppl in here they can help u xx take care x

GameADDict likes this.
  3. GameADDict

I'm sorry that you have to use a site like this. I hope you fix whatever is bothering you.

It's just that I know I'm going to be alone forever. I have been my entire life. Nobody will ever love me. Nobody has the same values as I do, so I can't exactly connect with anyone closely. Well, I can but it wouldn't be authentic. I also doubt that I'm capable of passing a PhD course in order to become a psychologist. I'm going to try but it still seems pointless to me. Everything just seems pointless...

4. kath2706

kath2706 Member

Honestly I feel and have felt the same you will be loved, im mid 30s now and have a amazing partner when I was younger no one give me the time of day , still don't really only if they want something but they don't know I have issues , im so sorry your having to go through this , but I feel it's a positive things and I think things will only get better from here , I only joined today I've had problems since I was a child I've tried to hide it for to long , doesn't work, I think your more than capable of passing Never let go of your dreams , I'm hoping to go into back education, I want to help people I always have, speaking on here is good your not alone and u have a perpose, I have gone from wanting to end it n that God hates me to in a few hours feeling I know my life's journey I was surpose to have this bad event happen ( kick up the ass ) I would sit in my bed and get annoyed askin out loud y am I here i serve no perpose I don't even know what I want to be Im dead inside people are better with me gone ,I just want to bloody sleep , from being on here today I'm looking at enrolling and also seeking professional help, please keep reaching out on here your important , your here for a reason and I believe the reason is a great one x

GameADDict likes this.
  5. GameADDict

I don't know. No offence, but you're much older than I am. I feel like people my age are only interested in hooking up or having some kind of FWB thing. No offence to those who like that stuff; but I personally find it repugnant. I want an old-fashioned, monogamous relationship. I don't want meaningless sex. *sigh* I hate that I live in a hook-up culture.

I just feel so out of place. I wish I could find like-minded individuals.

6. kath2706

kath2706 Member

I don't know I found in life people act different almost always because of some past trauma or insecurity, try go on the mobile chat on here ppl will give u some great advice , there is someone out there for u and when the time is right it will happen

Thauoy likes this.
  7. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Since my childhood , I feel the same like you. I wish I was never born. I don't belong to this world. I never find a like minded sympathetic people in my life. I have been lonely my whole life. Nowadays, I am trying to be happy alone doing something that makes me happy. I don't know why life is so hard for people like me , while on the other hand most people are enjoying life .

8. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

Hey. So, my name is Emily. Nice to meet you. Okay, so, let me just start by saying you can't kill yourself. You have so much to look forward to, and you have so much potential. You can leave that all behind. You can't leave behind the people who love you. You will hurt them so much.. I know what it feels like to want to die and what it feels like trying to decide to kill yourself, I'm still in that same mental state. I feel like I have no purpose.. But you see, we all have a purpose and we have potential in everything in life.

kath2706 likes this.