I don't belong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nth, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nth

Nth New Member

I cut myself for the first time today. I'm a piece of shit so I guess indeserve this. Idk why I'm even here writing this. I'm 18 and I don't think il make it to 19. Life is horrible. so much damn suffering. It's not fair. I'm shit, so why the fuck am I here? Who put me here to suffer this way?... I'm so lonely and I hate myself. I'm not good enough and il never be. So hopefully I get the balls to end myself soon. Cuz I don't wana be here anymore

2. EisNayk

EisNayk Well-Known Member

I am very lonely too. the sadness and pain of loneliness is a lot to bare I understand that feeling well and the self loathing I understand as well so far I have never cut but at times I wanted nothing more than to slash wildly at my legs arms chest and face. I have always been able to resist but just barely it is only a matter of time before I give in too. try to hold on I know what I am saying is a hypocritical statement but really that is all that can be done.

3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Nth!

Everyone makes mistakes, some people have to take a step back to gain 3 steps. Self harm is not good, hopefully you will talk to your doctor/ therapist or someone, in the medical field that is willing to help. Things *will* get better....

You don't have to suffer, but it is something you'll have to work on with a therapist.....

:hug:

Please be safe
    - Sea

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can completely relate, I do not think I will make it much longer either... but for now I am here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.