I don't care anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm at a point where the depression is taking over again and I don't really care about anything. Maybe I will just wait to envelop me completely because I'm not sure if I can take much more.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Please, please don't give up Witty! I know depression is heavy and it does this to you. But look at you, you're aware it is happening.
    Reach out to get some help, use your knowledge to let people help you fight. You do not have to do it on your own!
    Do you have a therapist you can book an appointment with?

*hugs*

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

I am an impulsive person, I do stupid things and I get myself and others into trouble. I don't even think of the consequences at the time. I just feel like a shitty person and sometimes I would be better off not knowing anyone, as I feel I can be like a black mar to people that I know, as much as I try not to be. Besides that, personally I feel like a failure and loser and not sure how to shake that feeling.

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hun, that is your depressed brain talking. A depressed brain lies, try to remember that.

It is not your fault that you get those impulses, but you can get help to keep them under control. Don't you want that?
    I know you as a lovely person hun, do not give up on yourself. Get the help you need *hugs you*

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with @ThePhantomLady depression lies to you and tells you things that you aren't. I hope you are feeling somewhat better today!! Huge hugs to you, you are a very special person, I have great time for you, you are my friend :) Feel free to hit me up in PM anytime!

sahel and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

I appreciate that, I just can be very hard on myself at times. I take medication for anxiety, but I may need something for my depression as well, so I will look into that.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

I am feeling better today, thank you for asking :) I did some nice things for myself and trying to stay in a good mindset.

8. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

Great, big hugs for you, you do deserve brownie points:) keep up the good job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.