I dont care anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jaguar, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar

Jaguar New Member

I use to care if anything knew my feelings with these thoughts I've been getting for couple years.. i guess.. they come and go.. so suppose i thought maybe it was due to my lack of a healthy diet and deal with it when it came. I havnt tracked on this issue because i dont know how the outcome will be.. truthfuly im afraid to discover why iam entertaining these thoughts.

i am feeling better after typing these just the intent of knowing that someone will read this. Well i assume someone will.. anyways

um i dont talk to people about this feeling because i dont care enough to hear them explain why i should do this and listen to their thoughts of how i should be when they ... no one knows anyone really.. and to judge them or pity them for their um personality is something i walk away from. the biggest problem when talking to someone about my feelings is.. this might sound weird to people who look through life in a different liens.. ..impossable when i have eye contact.. also if i know you.. then its over.. i have something in that tries to sneak into to people and harm them bit by bit.. truth be told.. (since i dont know u in reallife i dont care that iam being truthful about this) i think most people have this feeling.. its only an assumption.

So i hope to get from you if u have to respond a encouraging "MEANINGFUL" not a "your fine" i hate that shallow crap so if u bring any of that shallow crap to me then u better add me to ignore because your **** *** is on it.

thank you for reading i do feel better after typing this.. idk i guess it worked this time..

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am not going to say, Your fine, or that things will get completely better, but I will ask you, what's going on?

You will find people here that won't BS you, but rather will care for you and about you. even though we don't know you, it doesnt matter. My helping you, helps me. And perhaps one day you will return the favor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.