I don't care anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I just don't care anymore.
    I haven't been brushing or flossing my teeth the past 4 days in a row- I just don't fucking care. Everything takes me to long to do. My life is pointless. I don't want to get out of bed. I have alot of tactful reasons to die.
    I just want to die. I wish I could be in the right place at the right time and someone would just shoot me and put me out of my misery. I know that will never happen so I will have to end my life myself.
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

its very common for depression to effect people in the ways you have mentioned. not gettign out of bed is very common as is not showering and not looking after your general up keep. i'm in a similar bad place so if you want someone to talk to your free to pm me
  3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I still shower just not doing the other things- more of a pain in the ass.
    I want to just blow my brains out.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey yup me too staying in bed all day going to bed with clothes on so don't have to dress in am get up look after everyone then go back to bed If your meds are not working time to call doctor okay I see mine on the ll of jan until then i sleep and work cause i have to pay bills but dam exhausted i tell you.
    See if you can talk with your doc okay to help you get out of the depression you in. In the mean time keep posting vent it out all of it take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.