I don't care anymore

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by pittfall, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pittfall

pittfall Active Member

Been too long depresssed. Just on the edge of letting go. Not enough positives to balance off the negatives in life. Most of the time, I dont think God loves me. Can a person always be forgiven for our sins?

I just started drinking again. I binge drink. It has been about a year since my weakness has come for me. When life gets too complicated, I cannot reach out for help. I dont want to waste anyone/s time or get rejected. Im not sure why I would be on a 2 week binge and thinking about smoking cigarettes again though I have advanced liver disease. Not from drinking, but from obesity.

I think I am done. I just dont care anymore. I know it is the depression talking, but that's all I can hear right now.

I think I would like to live...but, not like this.

Oh no...not like this...

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

It's hard being in that position of, "I want to live but I don't". If that makes sense :unsure:.

I'm sorry to hear about your liver problems, are you on any treatments for it? Have you ever tried to get help with your depression etc? I know what it's like to be in the situation where you don't feel as though you deserve any help. Or that you'll basically be laughed at. I'm currently in a position where I'm not getting any help, and in the end it's that very thing that ends up killing us.

I'll be trying to get help near the end of the year, if I can muster the courage :laugh:. Have you ever called a crisis line? I've never done it but they sound helpful.

Hope things get better for you soon, :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.