i dont care

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

im loosing my willingness to live. im haunted, im scared, and im determined to give up.hahahaha... fuck you clinton fillyaw.... fuck you for ever living and loveing samantha browning... why did i ever exist.... i hate my name... clinton... what a stupid name.... what a stupid person i am... why should i ever keep going.... im probably going to cut this time... ill do it on my legs so no one can see... i have a huge black spot on my back... it just appeared yesterday... i hope its cancer... that way i will die... i will die and get this over with.... ha... ha... ha....
  2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Don't hate yourself so much :( Your character isn't determined by your name or your past, it's you; the way you live and teh way you touch people.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Clinton :hug: Hang in there... you know how to reach me if you want to talk. Your name is not stupid, YOU are not stupid, that girl has made things very hard for you.
    No one is worth crying and cutting over, you can get through this. The black spot.. if you think it might be serious get it checked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.