I don't care...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xan, Apr 12, 2010.

1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I don't care about finding someone to love anymore even though it's the only time I ever feel anything. I don't care about studying and finishing Uni. I don't care there's only a month left and I have an exam tomorrow I've not done anything for. I don't care I have a deadline in a few weeks I've had all year to work on and I've not started. I don't care that I haven't sorted out anything for next year. I don't care that I neglect friendships. I don't care that I betray friendships. I don't care about my health. I don't care about the past. I don't care about the future. I don't care about anything...
  2. RightOverThisMess

RightOverThisMess Active Member

xan, I could have written every word of that post.

I'm also struggling with not caring about school. Some days I want to drop my classes and there is less than a month left of the semester. I have a huge project due on Wednesday that I haven't started yet.

I understand what it feels like to not care about making friends, losing friends, etc. I just don't have the energy to care.

If you're anything like me, you're probably a little scared of how little you care. When I'm this apathetic I feel like I'm very close to making horrible decisions (throwing away almost 4 years of sobriety, hurting myself, etc.) This may not be the sunshine-y reply you're looking for, but I want you to know I understand how empty you're feeling and how hard it is to not care...it's scary to not have anything to hold on to.