I don't care.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Socialman, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

If I'm going to die alone, then I'm going to save up as much money as I can to buy a wedding ring and go places I would take a girl. And I'm going to snuggle up to my pillow at night after watching a movie I think a girl would like; even if I hate it. Hell, I might even make past crushes favorite dishes on certain days, despite disliking things like Chinese food. Then it wouldn't matter when people say I didn't give it my all because I sure as hell did, and they were too stupid to realize they were the one denying me because of my flaws. Even though they know very well I've been working on them.

And all the people on here that just ignore me won't matter anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

im sorry you are feeling ignored hun god i do hope you do travel and in doing so you meet new people hun to have fun with join activities groups to get u out amongst people hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Although I have no words of wisdom right now, I say with humility, I just wanted you to know I was not ignoring your thread...J

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm not ignoring you either. :hug: No words from me as well. I'm drawing blanks today, and normally I don't think I have much to say other than I'm listening. It has been so long since I talked to you last; nice to see you! :) ~ Alex

5. Savsta

Savsta Active Member

hey not ignoring you either , i like the sentiment that your post suggests , and maybe whilst on your travels , you might just meet someone :) good luck buddy :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.