i dont deserve her . .

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by whybother?, Mar 5, 2009.

1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

ive been nothing but a fuck up for years, no job, no money, pretty much living like a tramp. no friends. and im ugly as shit

then theres her, with her job, her money situation is comfy, she has fantastic friends who support her. family which isnt great but a hell of alot better than mine. and shes beautiful

i just feel like im bringing her down to my level, she cud have sum1 whos 100 times more sucessfull, better looking, and treat her better than i do, just a matter of time before she actually opens her eyes and realise wat a huge fuck up shes done, dump me and move on . . .

i want her to be happy, and i know i dont make her as happy as she shud be, shes gonna get sick of me real quick,

ive been in chat for the last 2 days, went into triggerin subjects and ask ppl for advice, but that was stupid of me. if i think my g/f is too good for me why the hell did i think complete strangers wud care about me . . .

2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

what exactly are you looking for here

3. whybother?

just forget it, delete the thread ......

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

There's a reason she picked you. In your depression you will always see yourself as less to someone else. You will never ever see yourself as deserving of someone you love and find breathtakingly beautiful. It's the depression that slowly eats away and lets you push her away. If you keep thinking you don't deserve her she'll pick up on that and yes, quite possibly move on. If you believe that she loves you, wants you, and care about you she'll see that and quite possibly stay. No one can truly love you until you truly love yourself. It's a given fact. I hope that you realize she picked you for a reason and realize that just bc you view yourself negatively doesn't mean she does.

As for chat, eh, you win some you lose some. Just know that people are here whether it's shown at all times.

Good luck.

5. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Indeed, if what you said were true, she wouldn't be with you in the first place. Obviously there is something there that is keeping you two together. As Kiana said, its just your depression talking.

If you are so concerned my friend, do what you can to improve yourself while your still together and have the chance. You seem like you care about her enough to risk losing her for 'her sake,' so what not change for the better instead?

By the way, I'm guessing the fact that you're willing to let her go so she can be happy is one of aspects of your character likes ;) That kind of selflessness and thoughfulness is rare and admired.

6. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

No you don't deserve her, you deserve someone who is a lot better that can be there for you every single day in person. Her life may seem great but believe me its not, she's just good at covering stuff up. You could always try talking to her about what you think coz at the end of the day she is gonna know a hell of a lot better what she is thinking than the other people on here.

She loves you more than you will ever understand.....and right now she doesn't want anyone else

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

<3

Like Kiana said, she chose you for a reason. You may not think you're good enough for her but she clearly thinks that you are. If you truely believe she will wake up and realise she can do better then why not prevent that like Zurkhardo said? Make the most of your time with her, get out there and find a job, make some money and try and get some friends. I know people say you shouldn't change who you are for anyone, but this is all things you'll have to do eventually anyway. So fight to be a guy you'd want her to be proud of and improve yourself not only for her but for yourself. You may have already tried doing this, but try harder! If you want something enough then find the motivation inside of you to keep on trying.

As for the appearance side of things, forget that. She's dating you, she clearly has no problem with the way you look. Trust the fact that she finds you attractive and try to accept that.

Good luck.​

8. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

if u think so of yourself, then isnt it better if you do something about ur situation to make it up to her for all her sacrifices she has made for you? You are so lucky that she is with you so you better value it and do something about your situation.

9. whybother?

we had to end it, im sure shes happier without me :sad:

10. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

You know that she isn't, and it was your choice in the end, i wanted it to work you know that. As far as i knew this was just temporary but reading ur last post i am guessing you have made your choice and this is the end.....
    I'm sorry :sad:

11. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Good luck then my friend, sorry it came to that.