I dont deserve life..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I am worthless..

Iam unloved..

I dont deserve life..

I dont deserve the name of White Dove cause i cant find peace.. i am usless , i am alone.. i am now seen as someone who cries wolf even here at a place where i reached out for help , reached out for a meaning or place to help ease my pain...

I cant do nothing right.. I cant even post without it hurting others or others adding more to their thinking of me as crying wolf..

it doesnt matter anymore.. nothing matters anymore..

cant stop these tears , cant stop the pain.. it is unreal to others but very deep to me.. i am a terriable person. i cant do anything rioght, cant even do it right because something always interfers with it..

no need to reply.. im not here for attention.. i was here because i am hurting and in pain..

sorry i am not what you all needed me to be.. Sorry i hurt you all , i dont want any more hurt for anyone.. as long as im away there will be no more hurt.. i cant hurt anyone when im gone..

sorry , so very sorry..

i tried to help myself but have failed like always , my life means nothing.. totally nothing..

sorry , so so very sorry , i cant stand myself anymore. i cant stand the thought that i am causing others tom hate me more.. i dont need that..

i only needed peace.. peace between those i had hurt before i passed away, and realief from this pain that is so overwelming , thats all. Thats all i needed.. but yet im getting more hurt and im causing more hurt.. my heart cant take it.. it just cant

sorry i hurt you all.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2007
  2. life

life Well-Known Member

Whats wrong white dove?

3. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

white dove I love you, know that I"m your friend..but its too late for me, i already took them..and im about to take more..

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

well i see you are still here..

Glad you are..

me i cant even speak anymore let alone say or type anything without getting acused of being abuse now, or wanting attention , or wanting to cry wolf , or who knows what the hell else....????

5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I don't mind you wanting attention or crying wolf. I just hope that you could find a little happiness and stay safe. :hug:

6. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I do ocare for you, whether you cry wolf or not..

I don't believe you do..sometimes you just attempt suicide and nothing happens..so you have to try over and over again..But White dove, I am with you!

You are awesome!

7. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

It isn't easy to take one's life... some claim it is, but these are stuck in their own world, where they don't understand that people can feel different... I'm sure it's very hard, for the vast majority. It's not right that you blame yourself for your difficult situation... when did you do anything wrong? I haven't seen any sign of such... you're hating yourself for something you have no power over.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Shalena I tried to PM you but I couldn't get through.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.