• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

i dont deserve love

blueskyx

i really think i dont. like earlier i was feeling depressed and ranted on how i feel useless then i wrote on my social media “goodbye everyone”, and then about thirty minutes i get flooding messages of everyone asking if im alright. i felt really, really bad, i didnt want to make them worried, like why would they worry about a person like me. i dont know how to explain that they shouldnt worry so i havent responded anything, but now that i think about it i shouldnt have said those and worry everyone, all i do is worry people unnecessarily and that im such a bad person. why am i stuck in this thinking forever, i really just want to disappear without worrying anyone....

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I used to believe that, in the worst moments the thought might pop up again, it's a typical depression lie... but I know it is not true at all. Everyone deserves love, period. No one is perfect, ok? You have your imperfections, insecurities, perhaps you made some mistakes... but don't tell yourself that any of them makes you unworthy of being loved, because that only limits you in your life and makes you miserable, as well as the people who do love you already, because they don't understand and feel invalidated in their feelings for you. When you're loved, you're not loved because you're perfect, but because you're you. I'm sure you love some imperfect people, so allow people to love you, too.

blueskyx

I used to believe that, in the worst moments the thought might pop up again, it's a typical depression lie... but I know it is not true at all. Everyone deserves love, period. No one is perfect, ok? You have your imperfections, insecurities, perhaps you made some mistakes... but don't tell yourself that any of them makes you unworthy of being loved, because that only limits you in your life and makes you miserable, as well as the people who do love you already, because they don't understand and feel invalidated in their feelings for you. When you're loved, you're not loved because you're perfect, but because you're you. I'm sure you love some imperfect people, so allow people to love you, too.
I’m really thankful for your words, I cried a lot reading it. I always think otherwise and even when I realize, I’m back to thinking I’m undeserved again. so again thank you for your kind words, I want to start thinking that way constantly.

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I’m really thankful for your words, I cried a lot reading it. I always think otherwise and even when I realize, I’m back to thinking I’m undeserved again. so again thank you for your kind words, I want to start thinking that way constantly.
You're very welcome, sweetie. They are pretty simple words, but very true, I believe in them for you 1000%. These thoughts are only destructive, they don't help anyone. I know it won't always be so clear in your mind, but I've learned to remind myself of the truth in those bad moments, which has made them more and more rare now...
You can always come here when you need a reminder, too. We care. Sending hugs. *console

Dark111

The Hated One
SF Supporter
i really think i dont. like earlier i was feeling depressed and ranted on how i feel useless then i wrote on my social media “goodbye everyone”, and then about thirty minutes i get flooding messages of everyone asking if im alright. i felt really, really bad, i didnt want to make them worried, like why would they worry about a person like me. i dont know how to explain that they shouldnt worry so i havent responded anything, but now that i think about it i shouldnt have said those and worry everyone, all i do is worry people unnecessarily and that im such a bad person. why am i stuck in this thinking forever, i really just want to disappear without worrying anyone....
But did it also not make you feel good to get all those messages?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00