I don't deserve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight

I don't deserve this chance at life. That's basically it. :sad: I've screwed things up too much. Ignore my last post I did on here. It is just stupid, pointless, insane ramblings worth as much as this pathetic life of mine.

Twilight, everybody who has born deserves to be alive. Everybody makes mistakes and that's ok. But we have to learn from them, 'cause then those mistakes have a meaning. It's really hard, but we shouldn't stuck in the past for too long and regret things that we did or we didn't do. We cannot change the past, but we can make our future how we like.

Do you want to tell any more specific what has happened? Of course you don't have to and I totally understand if you don't want to. I wish that you could understand how important you are.

You DESERVE to be alive, you deserve to be happy, you deserve to live on on your life!

(I hope that this will help even a tiny bit, and I hope I don't sound too stupid :unsure: )

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
No, your post was very touching and good Sismial, I've been feeling that I dont deserve to life as well and that helped me out a bit, thanks. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00