• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I don't deserve to live

I am a 40 year old repeat sex offender.
I have several mental health problems.
No work history.
No education beyond high school.
No friends or family.
I have a resent health condition that limits what food I can eat.
And now I think I have covid.
I am a drain on society.
I liability to the public.
And it is all my fault (I am the only one to blame)
I don't like being alive and nothing brings me joy.
I search the internet on how to kill myself because I want to to it right.
I am not capable of improving my life.
Also I don't want to.
I have wanted to die sinse I was seven.
It is my one desire.
The reason I am posting this is only because I can't find a reliable suicide method yet.

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @no human involved , welcome to SF. I'm sorry you're going through all this and feel so low about yourself. Though I believe you deserve something better than this.
You're always safe to talk with us here. Take good care.

Hi @no human involved , welcome to SF. I'm sorry you're going through all this and feel so low about yourself. Though I believe you deserve something better than this.
You're always safe to talk with us here. Take good care.
You beleave a pedophile deserves some thing better than suffering?
You can't possibly mean that.
Your just being nice.
Thank you for that.
But we all know I am a monster
And what monsters deserve
It goes to show what a good person you are
And I'm not.

@no human involved , certainly sexually abusing a child is a bad thing. That doesn't mean that suicide is the answer.

Maybe a therapist could help you learn not to do this. I don't know if it's possible for you to offer apologies and an explanation to children that you abused, but I think something like that could go a long way in helping them heal.

I am not capable of improving my life.
Also I don't want to.
Do you want to explain why?
I have wanted to die sinse I was seven.
That's really awful, I'm sorry.

You're welcome to say more about your past if you'd like to.

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @no human involved It seems you see yourself as evil. The truth is pedophilia is an illness. You didn't choose to have an illness. You recognize that you've done things wrong in your past. You may not be able to change your past. But you can change your future. I think treating yourself with self-kindness can prevent you from offending again. When you treat yourself as evil, you set yourself up for self-fulfilled prophecy. Self-kindness and self-compassion can break that pattern. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you, and we're glad to have you here.

Here's a website on self-compassion I recommend https://self-compassion.org/

Anonymous ID

You should turn yourself in for the crimes you have committed if your truly out to be a better person. It is the only thing you can do to make your victims feel better. Plus it will stop you from reoffending and will make you feel better about yourself. Own up to what you have done and then take it from there.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$300.00
Goal
$255.00