I dont enjoy life, and have nothing to lose

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jezz, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezz

Jezz New Member

I have some very serious social problems, and i am in therapy but i dont find it helping or whatever. Well, my life is basically isolated, i have agoraphobia which means when i get in a crowded area i freak out, and its getting heavier, i just dont like the outside...

So, i go to school, which is the limit i can handle, and pretty much the only public place i go to, well i still go to birthdays and stuff but thats it. I hardly enjoyed life really, and the last few weeks i just feel down. I have medicine, which gets me through the schooldays, which everyday is again a struggle. I dont want to live like this.

I have nothing to loose. Therapy isnt helping for me, and i often have suicidal thoughts, but never to the point that i actually made an attempt, but this might change. I just want to find a way out, and the only way out is to end my current live, but i dont yet have the courage to do this. But i just need to, there is nothing left imo, and i am just very limited and my family is too. So i think the easy way out will be better for everyone, but the fact that i am still alive i think i am a bit unsure right now...
  2. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

How long have you been in therapy Jezz? Dont give up, keep trying. Hugs!
  3. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

I can totally relate to you, sometimes I feel so uncomfortable in social situations, I really wish that I could be more outgoing, maybe you should try some new medication, I was on zoloft two years ago and now my depression is coming back so Ill probably get back on medication, it really helps. But Ive heard people say that sometimes they switch to another medication and it helps, you have to keep trying until you find one that works for you, im not a doctor,just a suggestion. I wish there was a pill that could take away shyness , maybe one day they will come up with one, hope you feel better .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.